Recruitment for direct or remote jobs
Tri City Résumés is a recruitment & selection agency that provides permanent recruitment services to companies throughout the United States. We operate in multiple areas and recruit staff at all levels. We work hard to deliver exceptional service and are committed to using a personal approach so that we take the time to get to know the people we work with.
Your trusted recruiting partner
At Tri City Résumés, we strive to be the recruitment agency of choice. Our personal service is what sets us apart from others. We are easy going and passionately care about what we do. We work closely with clients and candidates throughout the process, providing expert advice and keeping them fully informed. This consultative approach ensures that candidates are placed in the right roles, providing our clients with a return on their investment and candidates with long-term job satisfaction and career opportunities.
Direct or Remote Hire
Tell us what you need and we’ll help you. With the attention and knowledge of our staffing professionals in combination with the use of smart technology, we help you find the right talent.
Recruitment and Selection
Do you need permanent staff? Then recruitment and selection is the solution! As a recruitment and selection agency, we help you find exactly the right people in every field.
Companies that need permanent staff, but do not have the time or capacity to search for suitable candidates themselves, use recruitment and selection. With this you outsource the finding of employees to a third party.
Recruitment and selection is a good solution in these situations:
- you are looking for permanent staff
- need help finding the right specialist profile
- you want to receive advice about the right profile
- do not have time for an extensive selection procedure
Our recruitment and selection process is aimed at connecting you quickly to the best candidate. We go through a selection procedure together, so that we can always adjust the search if necessary. We explain how this process works using these steps:
- we collect information about your company and position
- we map out the vacancy, the job profile and specific needs
- then we do a screening check to find the right match
- our recruiters work hard for you and search in our database and through other channels. We also seek out other potential candidates who are not actively looking for a new job, but who do keep a close eye on the job market.
- we conduct interviews with candidates. What are their talents and skills.
- followed by a number of tests. We test them on hard (competences and skills) and soft criteria. In addition, we check whether the candidate matches the company criteria.
- does the candidate still qualify? If possible, we always do at least 2 reference checks.
- Finally, we coordinate the needs and expectations of the candidates.
- we select 2 or more suitable candidates, depending on your needs and the availability in the market, and introduce them to you.
- we prepare the job interview with both the candidate and you
- scheduling job interviews and monitoring progress
- discuss feedback with the candidates: decline or make follow-up appointments.
- informing both you and the candidate
- make agreements about working conditions
- advice on contract and confirmation letters
- guidance on the candidate’s first working day
- evaluation after the first week
- agreement is desired by both parties and any further guidance
We know very well what is involved in the search for the right employees. We are happy to help you with the help of our many years of experience, knowledge and large network. This is what we offer:
- the largest selection of candidates
- active throughout the US
- no hire no pay
- knowledge of more than 20 fields
- a permanent contact person
Recruitment and selection is custom work. We can only determine the rate after we have discussed all your needs with you. The fee is a percentage of the full-time, gross annual salary of the appointed employee.
That means: no hire, no pay and means: you only pay when you have actually hired someone!
Contact us by calling 980.258.0570 or send us an email: email@example.com. Then we will immediately discuss all the options we have for you.
Aerospace & Defense
Education, Government & Non-Profit
Energy & Utilities
Finance & Insurance
Food & Beverages
Hospitality & Recreation
Hospitals & Medical Centers
Legal & Accounting
Manufacturing & Automotive
Media, TV & Radio
Pharmaceuticals & Biotech
Real Estate & Construction
Retail & Consumer Goods
Staffing & Recruiting
Telecommunications & Hardware
Transportation & Logistics